They say everyone has a story to tell.
I wrote my first childish “masterpiece” at six and was immediately bitten by the writing bug. Since then, I’ve been composing nonstop, and have dabbled in multiple genres over the years, writing everything from fantasy, westerns, and horror to inspirational fiction, romance, and sci-fi. It took me a while to find my niche, but I’ve settled comfortably into the mystery/suspense genre (with a just a dash of romance tossed in).
Several of my earlier works have strong romantic themes, but all are infused with threads of mystery, some more than most. You can find all of my titles with their genres, blurbs, and review snippets on the MY BOOKS section of this website.
Enjoy a treasure hunt? Try TWELFTH SUN. Interested in a Halloween tale? Pick MYTH AND MAGIC. Like small town mysteries? You’ll love ECLIPSE LAKE. There are several others, too, but I think you get the idea. 🙂
With the launch of my Point Pleasant Series—which focuses on historical and rumored events related to the collapse of the Silver Bridge in Point Pleasant, West Virginia, as well as reported sightings of a giant winged humanoid known as the Mothman—my writing has taken a strong turn toward suspense and mystery. The combination resonates with me, and I hope it will with my readers as well—both old and new.
I also have a strong passion for folklore, myth, and urban legends. You’ll find threads of archaic tales and mysterious places woven throughout many of my novels.
I am a member of the Mystery Writers of America, International Thriller Writers, and a past president of the Central Pennsylvania Writer’s Organization.
In closing, I leave you with twelve random and riveting facts :
- My favorite number is 12. Surprised aren’t you?
- Although I only have one cat (Raven), I suffer from OCD—Obsessive Cat Disorder
- I saw a UFO when I was 6 (don’t laugh!)
- I’ve taken two trips in search of the legendary Mothman
- I’m passionate about folklore, urban legends, and cryptozoology
- I like to watch bats soar overhead at twilight
- I enjoy reading almost any book about Robert F. Kennedy
- If I could have a superpower, I’d choose the ability to fly
- I have a bizarre fear of bears
- I like exploring old graveyards
- I’m fascinated by American history and earth sciences
- As riveting as they are, these facts are subject to change