My good friend Staci Troilo has trotted out a list of her romance and romantic suspense releases for Valentine’s Day. Every single one of these books will make your heart pitter-patter with love and high-octane suspense. Take it from someone who’s read them. 🙂
Staci also included a list of several recommended authors in the genres. I was delighted to find myself included. Check it out!
Ciao, friends. In honor of Valentine’s Day, I want to throw my hat in the proverbial romance ring (I’ve heard somewhere that love is a battlefield) and remind everyone about my selection of titles fit for this time of year.
Here are brief descriptions of my work:
- Like alchemy, prophecy, and deep family roots? Try the Medici Protectorate Series.
- An offshoot of the above series, but no supernatural powers. These guys are former military, current private security, and all alpha male. The Nightforce Security Series.
- Paranormal Romance more your thing? Interested in gargoyles, angels, and the fallen? Try the standalone novel Love Set in Stone.
- Maybe you just like contemporary romance without a mystery. Then When We Finally Kiss Goodnight is the novella for you.
- And if you like sweet romance without the spicy scenes, try the novella Laci and…
View original post 97 more words