Recently, the lovely Alicia Coleman honored me with the Very Inspiring Blogger award. Alicia and I originally met when we took a Savvy Authors course together, and have remained friends since. She’s hard at work on an upcoming paranormal romance release that I know you’ll love. Thank you, Alicia, for thinking of me!
In accepting, I am required to
- Link back to the person who nominated me for the award.
- Display the Very Inspiring Blogger Award logo (isn’t it attractive?)
- Reveal 7 things about myself
- Nominate others to receive the award and continue the fun
So here goes:
- My favorite book boyfriend is Aloysius Pendergast. I am in awe of authors Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child for creating such a mesmerizing character. I would love to see some of their books made into a movie (especially Fever Dream which cries out to be filmed) but am afraid no living actor could ever begin to capture Pendergast. The man has no equal (well, maybe Gerald Tarrant, my other book boyfriend). In the meantime, I can dream. 🙂
- I grew up in a small town and to this day dislike big cities. Probably why I have never been to—gasp!—New York City.
- Rarely does a day past that I don’t speak to, or think of, God.
- I detest any type of red meat and am “weird” about most other forms of meat, although I am not a vegetarian.
- I would willingly give up chocolate before chips or bread.
- I really enjoy talking with senior citizens, especially when they share their life experiences.
- I am an introvert who dislikes being the center of attention, but I love to dance. On a dance floor, I have no problem being an extrovert!
And now to pass along the award. I nominate the following bloggers to carry the torch, should they wish to participate: