The wonderfully prolific Kitt Crescendo recently nominated me for the One Lovely Blogger award. If you’re not familiar with Kitt’s blog theinnerwildkat you need to hop over and start reading pronto. She’s brilliantly creative and always delivers a thought-provoking post. Thanks for the nomination, Kitt!
So how does this particular award work? Well, to start I’m supposed to share seven random tidbits about moi. Yes I realize the anticipation is tantamount to a lunar shuttle launch, but try to restrain yourself while I collect my thoughts. 😉
Ready? Here goes:
- I’ve always been a romantically idealistic dreamer. You never expected that, right? In high school I was known as “the Starchild.”
- I am addicted to most anything related to Sherlock Holmes, especially the BBC series SHERLOCK, and Robert Downey Jr.’s brilliant portrayal of my favorite detective. I’m currently suffering from Benedict Cumberbatch withdrawal.
- I love disaster movies and plague movies. They’re a guilty pleasure. The strange part is I tend to think they fall flat once the disaster happens. I love the spine-tingling string of circumstances and discoveries that lead to the ‘event,’ but not so much the aftermath.
- I was collecting anime and manga before most people knew what it was, and have a pristine collection. Hmmm…must throw some of that stuff on eBay.
- I am in love with Aloysius Pendergast. My world will come to a screeching grinding halt on December 11, 2012, when Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child release the next book in their series. Time must/will stand still until I can devour it.
- I love warm windy days and stormy skies, especially together.
- As a teen, I volunteered for the Red Cross and held multiple medical certifications.
Now for the Rules of Participation:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
Thanks, again, Kitt!
- List seven random things about yourself.
Done! Riveting facts above.
- Nominate fifteen other awesome bloggers.
Wow, fifteen is a lot, but here are my nominees for those of who’d like to participate:
Karen Michelle Nutt
Okay, ladies ~ spill the beans on your blogs. What would you like to share about yourself? 😀